Grounds Days – Parents/guardians please come along and help to maintain grounds and hall in good order (gardening/painting). 9am – lunchtime.
AGM – For all members of the Group Scout Council which by definition include: All parents/guardians of Beavers, Cubs, Scouts; Group Exec Committee; Scout Leaders and their assistants; Patrol Leaders.
All other events – you will be informed of details through your Scout Leaders
UPCOMING EVENTS FOR 2016
- Romsey Town Christmas lights – fund raising event. Adult volunteers (including parents) required. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. No experience required. Dates as follows: October 15th and 16th; October 22nd and 23rd; October 29th and 30th; November 5th and 6th; November 12th; November 19th and 20th
- 4th November 7pm Group Fireworks open to 10th Group Scouts, their families and invited guests. Limited parking so please walk or car share. If rained off:
- (5th November 7pm Group Fireworks if rained off on 4th)
- 6th November Grounds Day 9am
- 26th November tree planting to Scouts and Abbotswood Community boundary – 300 trees to plant so lots of help please. 9am for 10am spades in the ground. Please bring spades/trowels.